Saturday, November 12, 2016

Orgasmic Meditation is not a practice for everyone; only adults ready for change need apply

sharing That you practice Orgasmic Meditation  with the people you care about that don't om is by far one of the hardest aspects of Om for me. I have a need to be understood and  other people's opinions of OM confronts that tremendously! I want to share it with the world, especially those I care about because OM and the community have profoundly changed my life. When I am met with  any number of reactions that I don't consider positive about something that I hold so dear, it hurts! That's the only way to describe it, it hurts. I know that they are obviously not understanding at all. "Om is transformation and freedom and positive growth in every way! How can they not see that?!"I say to myself, but I know that no one can really see or know the true effects of OM until they have the courage to try for themselves and even then we learn more benefits with every OM. 
My journey with this is that I deeply desire people to get free and have access to this beautiful practice as a tool of they so desire, which means talking about it and being open, which in turn means me being open and risking their disapproval and judgment. This can be excruciating and terrifying. However, I have found that everything in this practice is happening for us; for us to learn and grow and feel to the fullest even if it doesn't necessarily feel "good". 

With every person i reach out to about om, I remind myself that this practice isn't necessarily for everyone. These are wise words from Eleanor  that she told me once. These words were met with my own horrification and complete inability to accept them at the time (which,come to think of it, is how I initially receive most of her wise words. She often gives me some tough pills to swallow about myself and the world around me that I've created, but that's an aside for another time). She was right though, as she usually is. I use this to allow me to open the door for people by giving them discerned information that they can digest and letting them determine for themselves if it is right for them, trusting and knowing that only they can truly make this decision. I know that the people who are on a true path to freedom won't be able to step away from OM. They will be drawn to it like moths to flames, flames that burn with the desire for more; more orgasm, more life, more connection, more awareness, so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment